Commercial landscape maintenance company seeking individuals to perform general landscape maintenance to include mowing, trimming, shrub trimming, trash & debris cleanup etc... Job sites are in Nampa & Ada County. Pre-employment criminal background checks and drug testing requirements apply to this position. Apply in person M - F, 9 am - 3 pm 5061 Ustick Rd (SW corner of Star Rd. & Ustick) Nampa, ID 83687 Compensation: $13 / hour DOE Employment type: full-time
- Full Time
- Part Time
Comments and Description:
ASSISTANT & LEAD TEACHERS
Nampa, ID or Caldwell, ID
Part-time or Full-time Opportunity Available
$8.00-$10.00 / hour to start, pay review after 30-day probationary period and sign on bonus at 90 days (right in time for Christmas)
We are a fast-growing, premier childcare provider in Canyon County and are
currently seeking new teachers to join our team. We hire supportive, caring
individuals who love to see children reach milestones and learn new skills. Our
employees are collaborative and value everyone's input.
✓ Competitive pay
✓ Child care benefits (50% off with
additional tenure discounts)
✓ Advancement opportunities
✓ Creative work assignments
✓ Team support
✓ Coaching and mentor-ship
Our Families and Employees appreciate our unique childcare environment with:
• Home cooked, family-style meals
• Personalized care (including cloth diapers and breast milk storage)
• Creative learning activities (music, karate, field trips, etc.)
• Eco-conscious cleaning and lawn products
• Code-driven entry access
• Biometric check-out security
• Industry-leading payment encryption software
In this role, you would:
- Help meet the physical, developmental and emotional needs of children.
- Monitor and participate in play activities.
- Ensure the classroom is clean, safe and in order.
- Document concerns or accomplishments and review them with parents.
- Assist with the creation of fun, educational activities and materials.
- Lead classroom activities as needed.
- Collaborate with other staff members to ensure smooth operation of the
- Follow regulations and company policies.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- Able to complete all State requirements including a background check and
CPR/first aid training.
- Able to complete the physical necessities of the job (lifting, kneeling,
stooping, crouching, crawling, etc.)
- Available for either part-time or full-time shifts during our 6am-7pm hours of
operation and for monthly team meetings.
- Able to complete all essential functions of the position (see the company's
job description for more detail.)
Ready to join the Kangaroo Clubhouse team? Please email your resume and
answers to the questions below to the email provided!
1. Have you ever worked with children before? If so, please tell us about your
experience. If not, what is leading you to consider a position in childcare?
2. Where do you see yourself (professionally) 5 years from now?
3. How would your most recent co-workers describe you?
|How to Apply||Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|